Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wow it's been such a long time

It's been such a long time that I have posted on this blog that I came back to find a big fat advert had taken over it.  What it did make me do is go back & start printing of the last 200 odd blog entries in case my blog should happen to disappear one day.  If anyone else has an advert like this taking over their blog take a look at the widgets on your sidebar.  I had a stat counter by neoworx as my stat counter & funnily enough it was a neoworx ad.
All I had to do was go into the blogger dashboard choose Layout & then look at my gadgets & remove the stat counter.

I hope that small piece of information helps someone else who has this problem.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for that. I didn't have an advert. Good plan printing stuff out! I so enjoyed going back reading things from years ago on my blog!