Sunday, April 26, 2015

Getting my scrapping happening!

I am feeling really excited that finally I can get more time to scrap & get creative. I can also be free to use what ever product I like which makes decision making difficult but it is very nice to have the choice. 

For the last two days I have been working on a digital layout of the 9 course dinner Scott & I had to celebrate our wedding anniversary earlier this year.

This is the double page layout together.  I used a Club Scrap digital kit called Lotus Pond & based the layout from a card from the Club Scrap Idea Deck volume 2, called A Dozen Times over formula.


 This is the left hand page.

 Here is the right hand page.
Not much room for journalling but really the food spoke for itself that night, so I just added the white text of what each course was.



No comments: