Monday, April 20, 2015

Another layout completed

This layout is also for Easter 2014.  It will be sitting in my 2014 Project Life scrapbook in it's full sized pager proctector.  I liked that it was taking scrapping back out of the pockets and putting it back on to 12x12 cardstock.  I've decided to use up as much of my old supplies as possible so this layout uses old Club Scrap cardstock (I think it was called Desert Beauty or something).  It was a layout that I had already made the base of, so I just needed to add my photos and journalling & the simple embellishment.  Funnily enough the journalling isn't about the racing it's about what happened to James' lunch:

On Easter Sunday we went to watch motor racing at Highlands in Cromwell. Unfortunately James didn't totally enjoy the experience because he threw his lunch away, twice!  His first lunch was sushi but a wasp came and sat on it when he opened the lid, that lunch was thrown on the ground with quite a yell.  Second time round he got a hot dog and a wasp came at him again.  This time the wrapper was thrown to the ground and James found somewhere else to eat it.

That is my week 15-21 April 2014 all documented.  I can now backup those photos & delete them from my hard drive.

No comments: