Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday 21 October - Our Birthday Present

Happy Birthday Scott!


We decided to buy a joint birthday present for ourselves this year.  My much loved Canon 300D is starting to get a bit the worse for wear.  The external flash mount is a bit out of shape & with the advances in technology it is getting to be a very "old" camera.   So out with the old, not really we have kept it for the boys if they want to use it when they are older, & in with the new!  I went into town this morning to have coffee with Scott & while there we picked up our brand new camera!  The lenses we already have fit this one however the memory card & the battery unit are different. 

So now my photo numbers are going to start back at number 0001, I got up to 8936 on my other camera.  This photo is actually photo 8933 so not quite the last one I took.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Great present, Katrina! I'm sure that you will have lots of fun with it