Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wednesday 14 October - My early birthday present!


A couple of months ago I signed up to get the Club Scrap Retreat in a Box.  It was shipped out of Wiscounsin last week & to my great surprise I received it yesterday.  Wow!  Was the first thing I said when I saw the size of the box.  It was big!  I then spent a couple of hours unpacking it & oohhing & ahhing over everything in it.

There was a cake box that had a small personalised pink hand towel rolled up & encicrled by paper that made it look like a cup cake, even with a plastic cherry on the top.

There were three different scrapbook kits, a crop in style photo organiser (one of the big ones that holds photos in one section & then in the other there is room for 12 inch paper), a thermal water bottle (with the Club Scrap logo) and 6 projects for me to sit & make.

It really was like Christmas & now i just have to find time to make the projects & maybe I'll be able to show you them or even make them again in Stampin' Up! paper.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds fantastic!