Friday, October 31, 2008

New look

Wow, what do you think of my new look blog? I have found an awesome site that allows you to place some pre made layouts as a background to your blog. There are also headers for some of them too.

http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com has got a whole heap of FREE layouts & instructions on how to do the customisation.

I am not sure how long it will take people who are on dial up to download but I thought I would just customise this blog, rather than my Stampin' Up one.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it! I may have to go and find a new one for me

Cindyrelly said...

Thank You for the feedback on my LO using Lindsay Jane's template. It all of a sudden occurred to me that I just make stuff and don't scrap. DUH! That needs to change. Your blog is very pretty :)