Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year, renew an old activity

Is there something that you used to do and enjoy that you would like to start doing again? Tell us about it.

I love swimming so I just can't wait to get back into that again. At the moment it is all on hold until the boys go back to school. It will be nice when the boys are older & I can leave them at the pool by themselves. Actually come to think of it, I probably won't do that because I would be still worried about them. They both do swimming lessons & even if Brent & James were in swim squad I don't think I could totally leave them unwatched.

I used to do cross stitch & sometimes I seriously wonder about taking it up again. I have several unfinished peices sitting around that should be finished off. Maybe I could take that up again when I am sitting in front of TV rather than just blobbing.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I hope you get to go swimming soon. I used to worry about my girls at the pool. I wasn't so worried about my girls but the other kids woul horseplay and do dangerous things. I was afraid one of them would accidentally hurt my girls so I never left them. I never left mine alone either.