Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LOAD 30 - Pruning


Here is my second last layout for the month. I can't believe I have actaully done 31 layouts this month. I have a backup one just in case I can't complete a layout before heading off to Invercargill.
This layout is a digi layout created for Jessica Sprague's Now We Are Rockin' class. This is the fastest I have ever scrapped photos because all these photos were taken this morning. The cute thing that James said this morning just tickled my fancy.
The journalling reads:
January 30th 2008
James was in the bath for a hairwash.
He asked if he could stay in until lunchtime.
Of course you can James.
It didn't take long until a little voice called out
"My foot's pruning, can I get out now?"

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You have been scrapping up a storm!! I have seen them (although I have not been commenting much anywhere lately). Is the class really cool - love the layout :)