Wednesday, August 01, 2007

An unscrapped photo

Take a photo you've been meaning to scrap and write your journaling for it here.



This photo hasn't been scrapped because in all honesty it has nothing to do with me or my immediate family. It does have to do with my SIL & she could well be cursing me now, but I promise I didn't take the photo, my husband did.

This is what a cycling mother's bike looks like after a race. Toilet paper on the handle bar & a potty beside the bike. It must take a lot of dedication to compete in cycle tours especially with a breast feeding infant & a toilet training toddler. I admire the tenacity that she has to keep training & competing despite the pulls of motherhood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what a great picture and journaling. Can't wait to see it scrapped.

loonyhiker said...

This was so cool! I don't think I've seen a sight like this before!