Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday 27 August

Both boys stayed home from school today. James' cough is still just as bad as yesterday but Brent is slowly getting better. What do you know, today they both had a sleep in the afternoon. It leaves me wondering what would have happened if I had sent them to school. We drove into town to pick up Scott after work & we were surprised to see the first cherry blossoms out & the green tinges of leaves on the willows by the Avon. Spring is really starting to make a dainty appearance in the city.


6 comments:

Amy Marie said...

oh spring is coming... great news.. and hope your boys are feeling better soon.

Amy said...

Hope that sleep was what they needed to get well, good thing you kept them home.

bahama97 said...

Your spring is coming and our fall is coming. I am ready for some cooler temps but not sure if I'm ready for winter yet. Hope the boys are doing better.

Unknown said...

I hope the boys feel better soon.
Ahhh,Spring...such a beautiful time of the year...enjoy!

Rosemary said...

Spring is a lovely time of the year - promis of things to come.

I hope the boys are better soon

Jenny said...

I hope that both your boys are better now. What I love is how the days are getting longer - then I really know that spring is on the way