Tuesday, July 03, 2007

World UFO Day

Today is World UFO day. What do you think UFOs are? Do you believe in little green men?

I have no idea what UFO's truely are, sometimes I think that I really don't want to know but then it would be nice to know what they are.

I do believe that in this huge galaxy we live in there must be other forms of life. No I don't think they are little green men in fact I think that they may not be manlike at all. Surely there is some life of some sort on those other planets out there, even if it is at a basic amoeba level. I find it hard to conceive that this planet would be the only one with some sort of life on it.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

My husband is always saying that we have pretty big egos if we think our planet is the only thing with a living civilization. I have to wonder if he isn't right.

Glynis said...

That's a great point. Thanks for sharing.