Monday, July 02, 2007

Scrapping & thoughts it brought up

Not much to show scrapping wise from the weekend. In fact I didn't scrap much at all. I did get one layout done & then thought that maybe try my hand at creating an altered playing card each day & see what comes of that.Darling little Brent used to take a good long 2 or 3 hour nap on me every afternoon, it was a wonderful time because it usually allowed me to nap too. At first I was worried that he would fall off me & on to the floor or that I would crush him, but that never happened. When James was that age I tried to get him to do the same thing but he wouldn't have a bar of it. James was always attuned to Brent & any little noise from Brent & he would be awake. He had to be absolutely exhausted to actually sleep through the day, which left me rather exhausted too. The interesting thing is that yesterday morning I was lying in bed, after being woken by Brent talking, & thinking how attuned James was to Brent when he was little & next thing I hear James talking too. I guess he still is attuned to Brent & wouldn't want to miss one moment that Brent is awake.

Obviously some things never change, it will be interesting to see how their relationship develops as they get older. I sincerely hope they will have a wonderful, caring relationship with each other.

No comments: