Saturday, July 14, 2007

Layout

I got this most beautiful kit from Club Scrap earlier this month. The papers have a lot of buildings, towers & arches printed on them. I immediately thought of my European trip way back in 1992. I have a few layouts in this album already. It is incorporating both the photos & the diary keeping that I did during that time. A lot of the diary keeping are my thoughts & feelings (mainly about Scott) but sometimes just what happened on tour. I have hidden most of the journalling in this album because it is kind of personal but then it is also nice to have everything in 1 place rather than in the 3 separate places it is in now. The journalling for this layout is behind the flap I made in the purple tower paper. The bottlecap is the handle to open it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It's a great l/o Katrina - well done and the paper is perfect

Karen said...

That background is perfect for your photos Katrina. Great layout.