Monday, June 18, 2007

Buzzing away

8. What is something you'd like to do that you're not allowed?

What I would really like to do is just buzz away somewhere, it doesn't even have to be to another country, just me & take a break. It is not that Scott says "you are not allowed", it is just that really it wouldn't work. I would have babysitting issues for after school until about 5:30pm each day. Then of course the big thing that really holds me back is the thought of the house when I got back. I imagine the laundry would be out the door, because Scott wouldn't have had a chance to do it. The place would be more of a tip than it is now because there is no way Scott would have time to clean the place up each day. Just the thought of it makes me shake in my boots. Right now, with the boys so young it is not possible for me to buzz off for a week, as much as I might like to. I would like to show them that I am not a piece of furniture & I do do a lot for them. I will have to wait my turn on that count.

No comments: