Friday, March 09, 2007

Wanted: People for a deserted island

Your cruise ship is sinking and the one and only small lifeboat only holds 5 people. This life boat will take you to a deserted island with no hope of rescue. On the cruise ship there are people of all different professions. What professions would you want in the boat with you in order of priority? If you and your spouse on in the life boat, you can only bring 3 other people. If you are single, you can bring 4.

I would bring myself & my husband then I think a doctor would be going with me as well. If it's a deserted island I think I would want a carpenter so that he can help us build a shelter. My last person would have to be female (unless the one of the other 2 were female) so that I would have to be surrounded by testoserone all the time. I don't know that I mind what she did as her job because we all know that females can adapt to most situations the only requirement would be that she was someone interesting & not morose all the time.

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Great choices but think about all that PMS on one island!!! lol I thought about the carpenter and doctor too.

Stephani said...

I LOVE your title. It made me giggle!!! LOL!

Michelle said...

oh LOL about the PMS response! but i do admit that with all those females a lot more would get done! great post!