Sunday, February 18, 2007

Exercise log week ending 18/2/07

It's been a GO ME week! I have lost 1 kg for my efforts so that is pleasing.

Monday I went to the gym & did my weights routine.
Tuesday I ran non stop for 15 minutes. I am thrilled since I haven't actaully run since September last year so I'm pleased I could do that.
Wednesday was a bit of a write off. I had great intentions. I went to Corsiar Bay to see how I would go without a wetsuit in a 750m swim (as a prelude to the ocean swim classic). The sun was out, but not on the beach, but I wasn't deterred. I went out to my calves & boy was it cold! It was freezing so that was the end of my swim & all thought of competing in this weekend's swim classic went flying out the window.
Thursday I went for my swim (but in Jellie Park pool). I did my 750m non stop freestyle & then carried on & did another 250m in a mixture of breast stroke & backstroke.
Friday I went to the gym & did my weights routine.

I am really hoping that this week I will complete all 5 days of exercise. I have eased into it now by doing 4 days for 2 weeks so it must be time to get up to 5 days.

No comments: