Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Crayon Colours

The Colors in the Box
1. If you were a crayon, which color would you want to be? I like blue so I would want to be blue

2. Which color do you think you would be regardless of what you wanted? I'm not a popular person so I would say something like brown.

3. Would you rather be used and get blunt, broken and lose your wrapper, or not be used and stay pristine? I would prefer to be used & get blunt.

4. Would you rather be in a small set of crayons or a large set? In a large set

5. Would you rather be Crayola, or a different brand? Crayola simply because I don't know any other brands.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I'm surprised at how many people pick a neutral color such as brown as to the color they really are - says a lot about us, doesn't it.