Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Week Ahead

It is shaping up to be a busy week.

Monday Brent has his swimming lesson after school. Last week I sent him into the mens changing rooms by himself & he took a while to get dressed into his swimming gear. I think this week I might pick both boys up from school & have a change of clothes for both boys plus Brent togs. I'll get both boys changed either at school or at the pool & then we might be in the pool on time.

Tuesday Scott is working in the early hours of the morning. I have a layouts class on Tuesday night.

Wednesday Scott is in Wellington. I will be doing my last kindy library duty & showing someone else the ropes.

Thursday Club scrap have an online crop that I am hoping to be part of.

Friday Brent & James have a mufti day at school. I have a kindy committee meeting & mum will be picking the boys up from school & taking them to her place so that Scott & i can go out to dinner at Rotheram's to celebrate our birthdays.

Saturday is Scott's birthday & we'll be having breakfast with mum & the boys at Drexels.

Throughout the weekend there is a ScrapTown crop so I'm really hoping to get some layouts completed & maybe even some Christmas cards. I found out that the first Christmas post to Australia is November 18 so I better start working on the christmas newsletter & making some cards at least for those people in Australia.

Have a great week everyone, I will especially on Thursday. I'm not doing any housework on Thursday & hope to be scrapping most of the day.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Now Thursday sounds like a great day as does dinner on Friday night. Enjoy

Mel said...

What a busy week! I have that dilemna with the changes rooms at the pool as Elliot is only 6. Luckily our pool has some family rooms but you have to ask to use it.