Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Snow!

This was the resounding cry yesterday morning when Scott told the boys to look out the windows. they were so excited that they came running to tell me. It was snowing when all night it had been torrential rain. I really didn't expect it to stick after all the rain we had.

I decided I would drop Brent off at school & keep James home with me because it would be warmer at home than at kindy. I rang the kindy to tell them James wasn't coming in only to be told there would be no kindy anyway.

At 9:48am I got a call from medbury telling me that I could pick up brent from his classroom because they were going to close the school for the day. At least they did it in an orderly way so the car park wasn't overflowing with people trying to pick up their children.

I took this picture at 10:33am from our front patio.

No comments: