Friday, June 02, 2006

June already

I can't believe that it is June already. This year is speeding by, hopefully that means that soon it will be summer again. The weather here has been shocking. I seem to recall Wellington in winter being grey, cold, miserable, dreary & drizzly. That is what the weather has been like in Christchurch for the past two to three weeks. I had forgotten how much I love to see the sunshine. I am fine with cold weather as long as I see some sun, but at the moment the sun hardly seems to shine.

What's coming up this month?
- Brent & I will be going folk dancing on the 15th.
- Brent will be bringing home his 1/2 year report on the 23rd.
- The last day of term is the 30th & Brent will be bringing home an effort card then.

We have no idea what we are doing for the school holidays as yet, James not going to school next term means that the shopping for uniform can be delayed for a while. I would like to try & go to the West Coast on the Tranz Alpine but we'll play that by ear.

Keep warm everyone & winter is the perfect time to scrap!

No comments: