Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Layout

I am trying to complete at least one layout a week, but sometimes that doesn't happen. This is about the boys playing at Orana Park in 2004. I have found the positive side of losing my old hard drive I am now scrapping some of my old photos rather than all my new didgital ones. Most of my digital ones were backed up on to disc but really it is a bit of a nuisance having to retrieve the pictures off the disc when I have packets & packets of old photos sitting waiting for scrapping.

BTW the layout is called memories because those animals they are sitting on are exactly the same ones Jo & I would sit on when we went to the Northlands Mall as girls. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lara said...

I love that layout Katrina!

Mel said...

Isn't it nice to go back and scrap some old photos - photos that were probably taken at a time when we weren't even considering them being scrapped. Just taken as a memory - not a potential art statement. I love this!